Bagi menjawab pertanyaan Dearest Aullea.. artikel ni saya cedok bulat bulat dari Nadia yang baik hati..
Bila kita stress, badan kita akan keluarkan hormon cortisol.
Bila hormon cortisol dikeluarkan secara berlebihan, ini antara perkara yang boleh berlaku;
Higher and more prolonged levels of cortisol in the bloodstream (like those associated with chronic stress) have been shown to have negative effects, such as:
- Impaired cognitive performance
- Suppressed thyroid function
- Blood sugar imbalances such as hyperglycemia
- Decreased bone density
- Decrease in muscle tissue
- Higher blood pressure
- Lowered immunity and inflammatory responses in the body, slowed wound healing, and other health consequences
- Increased abdominal fat, which is associated with a greater amount of health problems than fat deposited in other areas of the body. Some of the health problems associated with increased stomach fat are heart attacks, strokes, the development of metabolic syndrome, higher levels of "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and lower levels of "good" cholesterol (HDL), which can lead to other health problems!
Thanks NADIA.. Info dari anda sangat membantu!! Jom kita diet dengan ceriaaaaa….